You can see here in this video tutorial how to change or replace VW Passat B7, CC (2012-2016) High Beam Light Headlight Bulb (Non-Xenon) in six easy steps.
For US customers:
HERE you can find VW Passat B7, CC (2012-2016) H7 Low Beam Headlight Bulb from Phillips (with up to 60% more vision): https://amzn.to/3CpnnvX
For Europe & UK customers:
HERE you can find VW Passat B7, CC (2012-2016) H7 Low Beam Headlight Bulb from Phillips (with up to 60% more vision): https://amzn.to/3Z9GDY8
You can find Volkswagen Passat B7 Accessories at THE BEST PRICE HERE: https://bit.ly/473UKlw
1. Open the bonnet to reach behind the headlight
You don’t need to remove the headlight just to replace the high beam light bulb. We did that only for you to understand more clearly what you have to do behind the headlight.
2. Remove the rubber cover pulling it out
3. Take the light bulb out
4. Disconnect the cables from the light bulb
VW Passat B7 is using a H7 light bulb for High Beam.
5. Connect the cables back on the new light bulb and insert it on the headlight
You have to place the light bulb exactly in the same way you removed it.
6. Put the rubber cover back and then close the bonnet.
See More Products for VW Passat HERE:
– Auto Light Sensor Headlight Switch (Coming Leaving Home Retrofit Module) with for VW Golf 5/6, Passat B6, B7, CC, Scirocco, EOS, Touran, Tiguan, T6: https://amzn.to/3JJqxiG
– Dyynamic Sequential Blink Compatible for VW Pasat CC B7 Beetle Scirocco Jetta MK6 LED Side Mirror Turn Signal Light Assembly: https://amzn.to/3HGUUng
– Original Waterproof for VW RCA Logo Emblem HD CCD Vehicle Car Rear View Backup Camera Reverse Parking for VW Golf 5/Golf 6 GTI TSI GTR Magotan Polo Passat B6 B7 Lamando GTS Phaeton CC (RCA): https://amzn.to/3I7PpQ1
– Carbon Fiber Side /Glossy Black Rearview Mirror Case Shell Mirror Covers for VW Passat B7 CC Jetta Scirocco 3C8857537, 3C885753: https://amzn.to/3lb5oU9
– Gear Shift Knob Ball Shifter Lever Handle Emblem Compatible with Volkswagen VW Golf 6 7 R GTI Passat B7 B8 CC R20 Jetta MK6 GL: https://amzn.to/3DKKd1K
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!