In this video tutorial we are going to show you VW Volkswagen Passat B6, B7 (2006-2016) and CC Rear Air Conditioning Outlet Center Armrest Air Vent removal or replacement in seven easy steps.
For UK & Europe customers:
HERE you can find Rear Air Conditioning Outlet Center Armrest Air Vent for Volkswagen Passat B6, B7, CC (2006-2016): https://amzn.to/43C8O3L
HERE you can find Rear Air Conditioning Outlet Center Armrest Air Vent for Volkswagen Passat B6, B7, CC (2006-2016): https://bit.ly/3NxwVLl
1. Use a trim tool to remoe that plastic part from the back of the armrest
2. Remove those two T20 Torx screws
3. Pull from the lower side and then lift the plastic part up to remove it from the armrest
4. Disconnect the cables from the 12V socket
5. Remove those T20 Torx screws from the air vent
6. Remove the air vent from the plastic part pulling the lower part first
7. Install the new air vent on the plastic part and then put the scres back
8. Install the other parts back in reverse order of removal.
You can check the serial number 3C0819203 that is on the rear air vent to look for it when you buy a new one for Volkswagen Passat B6, B7 and CC.
HERE you can find Volkswagen Passat B6, CC Accessories at THE BEST PRICE: https://bit.ly/3Op1vHJ
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Passat: