We are going to show you how to remove or replace VW Passat B7, CC (2012-2016) Low Beam Dipped Light HID Xenon Headlight Bulb in six easy steps.
For US customers:
HERE you can find Philips D3S 35W OEM Replacement HID XENON Bulb: https://amzn.to/3ljX6JC
HERE you can find Osram Xenarc 35W D3S HID Xenon Light Bulb (2 Pack): https://amzn.to/3jA16Ft
For Europe & UK customers:
HERE you can find Philips D3S 35W OEM Replacement HID XENON Bulb: https://amzn.to/3YbKinj
HERE you can find Osram Xenarc 35W D3S HID Xenon Light Bulb (2 Pack): https://amzn.to/3HxHqde
1. Open the bonnet to reach behind the headlight
2. Remove the plastic cover moving the clamps on the sides
3. Disconnect the plug from the Xenon light bulb
4. Take the Xenon light bulb out
VW Passat B7 is using a 35W D3S Xenon light bulb for Low Beam.
Our recommendation is to change both low beam bulbs to avoid color differences from the other old bulb.
5. Insert the new Xenon light bulb back in the headlight and then connect the plug
You have to place the Xenon light bulb exactly in the same way you removed it.
6. Put the plastic cover back and the clamps.
Check more VIDEO tutorials for VW Passat B7!
See More Products for VW Passat HERE:
– Auto Light Sensor Headlight Switch (Coming Leaving Home Retrofit Module) with for VW Golf 5/6, Passat B6, B7, CC, Scirocco, EOS, Touran, Tiguan, T6: https://amzn.to/3JJqxiG
– Dyynamic Sequential Blink Compatible for VW Pasat CC B7 Beetle Scirocco Jetta MK6 LED Side Mirror Turn Signal Light Assembly: https://amzn.to/3HGUUng
– Original Waterproof for VW RCA Logo Emblem HD CCD Vehicle Car Rear View Backup Camera Reverse Parking for VW Golf 5/Golf 6 GTI TSI GTR Magotan Polo Passat B6 B7 Lamando GTS Phaeton CC (RCA): https://amzn.to/3I7PpQ1
– Carbon Fiber Side /Glossy Black Rearview Mirror Case Shell Mirror Covers for VW Passat B7 CC Jetta Scirocco 3C8857537, 3C885753: https://amzn.to/3lb5oU9
– Gear Shift Knob Ball Shifter Lever Handle Emblem Compatible with Volkswagen VW Golf 6 7 R GTI Passat B7 B8 CC R20 Jetta MK6 GL: https://amzn.to/3DKKd1K
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!