Watch this video tutorial to see how to replace / change Audi A3, A4 / S4 B8, A5 / S5, A6 / S6, A7 / S7, A8 / S8, Q5, Q7 (2008-2016) key fob battery in 5 easy steps.
1. First, remove the key blade pressing on the button
2. Press on the plastic button and in the same time lift it up
3. Remove the old battery and replace it with a new one
Audi is using a CR2032 3V battery that you can find it HERE!
4. Install the part with the battery on the key fob
5. Insert the key blade back in the key fob.
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Find More Cool Products at the Best Prices for Audi A4 HERE: –- https://bit.ly/3A8t13t
All about money that makes money. Change the game! 8 steps to know everything you need to know to get there! –- https://bit.ly/3sYgQDM
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Check more useful VIDEO TUTORIALS for Audi: