In this video you are going to see Fiat Albea, Palio, Siena Front Passenger Side Power Window Regulator Assembly Mechanism replacement or removal in just eleven easy steps.
For US customers:
HERE you can find Fiat Siena, Palio, Albea Manual Window Regulator Repair Set Rear Right: https://amzn.to/3FDuW4y
For Europe and UK customers:
HERE you can find Fiat Siena, Palio, Albea Manual Window Regulator Repair Set Rear Right: https://amzn.to/3WiESqa
HERE you can find Power Window Regulator Repair Set Rear Right Door 51898678 for Fiat Linea, Palio, Siena: https://bit.ly/3DNyksq
– Phillips and flat blade screwdrivers: https://amzn.to/3thkKWs
1. Remove the bolt from the plastic handle then take it out
2. Remove those 6 bolts from the lower part of the door using a Phillips screwdriver and then take it out
3. Remove those 2 bolts from the handle using a Phillips screwdriver
4. Remove those 4 bolts from the door speaker using a Phillips screwdriver
5. Remove the inner door panel and disconnect the cable from the window button
6. Take the protection foam out and remove those 7 nuts from the window regulator using a 10 mm socket
7. Remove that bracket (that is indicated with red arrow) using 10 mm socket
8. Leave the window down and disconnect the plastic ring from the window regulator
You just have to twist that white plastic ring and slide it aside to remove it
9. Remove the window or you can lift it up and then stick it on the door frame with duct tape
10. Remove the window regulator (you can unclip some clips from the cables if it’s necessary)
11. Remove the cables from the window motor.
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends. Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, please let us know in the comments section!