Here is a video on how to Remove / Replace / Change Front Door Lock Module (Actuator) on Fiat Albea 2002-2006, Palio, Siena in 10 easy steps.
Find More Useful & Cool Products for Fiat Albea at the Best Prices HERE: –- https://bit.ly/3EHNL6l
1. Remove the bolt from the plastic handle then take it out
2. Remove those 6 bolts from the lower part of the door using a Phillips screwdriver and then take it out
3. Remove those 2 bolts from the handle using a Phillips screwdriver
4. Remove those 4 bolts from the door speaker using a Phillips screwdriver
5. Remove the inner door panel and disconnect the cable from the window button
6. Remove the 3 bolts from the door lock using a T30 bit torx
7. Take the handle out using a flat blade screwdriver
You have to push the clamp on the right side and then slide the handle to the left to take it out
If you can see, there are 2 plastic hooks that holds the handle in
8. Remove those 2 botls from the inside part using a T30 bit torx
9. Pull to the left on the small lever from the door lock to take it out from the exterior handle
You can unclip the cable from the door using a flat blade screwdriver
10. Take the door lock out and then disconnect the cable.
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends. Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, please let us know in the comments section!