Hy guys! Here is a short video tutorial on how to replace or change (install) low beam (dipped beam) headlight bulb (HB4) on Mitsubishi Lancer 2008- in five easy steps.
For Europe customers and UK:
HERE you can find Sylvana HB4 Headlight Bulb for Mitsubishi Lancer: https://amzn.to/3VlDItr
HERE you can find LED HB4 Headlight Bulb for Mitsubishi Lancer: https://amzn.to/3CTH1AU
1. Lift the hood to see behind the headlights
2. Twist the light bulb counter clockwise (to be in vertical position) to take it out
3. Disconnect the cables from the headlight bulb
Mitsubishi Lancer uses a 12V 51W HB4 Headlight Bulb for Low Beam that you can find it HERE!
Don’t touch the bulb with your bare hands, otherwise you’ll short the life of the bulb!
4. Connect the new headlight bulb to the cables
5. Install the new light bulb back on the headlight and then twist it clockwise to be in the oblique position.
Learn all about money that makes money. 8 steps to know everything you need to know to get there! –- https://bit.ly/3sYgQDM
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends. Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!