TUTORIAL: How to remove / replace Fuel Filter on Mazda CX-5, 3, 6 2.2 Diesel 175 HP Skyactiv in 11 steps
Here is a video tutorial on how to replace or remove fule filter on Mazda CX-5 (2012-2017), Mazda 3, Mazda 6 2.2 Diesel 175 HP Skyactiv in just 11 easy steps.
HERE you can find Fuel Filter for Mazda CX-5, Mazda 6, Mazda 3 2.2 Diesel Skyactiv: – https://amzn.to/3PPWdD2
– ratchet: https://amzn.to/3d80sf0
– extension ratchet: https://amzn.to/3d80sf0
– 10 & 13 mm sockets: https://amzn.to/3d80sf0
– Tongue & Groove Pliers: https://amzn.to/3blXaEe
– Oil Filter Wrench: https://amzn.to/3PVwh96
– Hose Clamp Plier: https://amzn.to/3JlFiWI
– flat blade screwdriver: https://amzn.to/3Q8WUYA
The Fuel Filter is located in the engine compartment, on the right side of the car.
1. Lift the hood and disconnect those two electrical connectors from the fuel filter
2. Remove the first nut using a 13 mm socket from the fule filter bracket
3. Remove the second nut using a 10 mm socket
4. Remove the fuel filter from it’s place to have more access to release those two hoses using a hose clamp plier
5. Take the old fuel filter out
6. Remove the white cap using using a Tongue & Groove Pliers
7. Remove the fule filter using an oil filter wrench
8. Install the new fuel filter
You can install the new fuel filter with fuel in it or you can install it empty. It’s your choice.
If you choose to fill the filter with fuel and install on the car, you just have to cover the ends of the hoses because otherwise you could spill the fuel.
Before you put the white cap, install the new rubber seal that comes in the box with the new fuel filter.
9. Install the plastic cap back on the fuel filter
Clean the filter if it’s dirty.
10. Install the new fuel filter back on the car
11. Install the two hoses on the new fuel filter, put those two nuts back and connect the electrical connectors
If you installed the new fuel filter full with fuel, then you can start the engine more easily. If you don’t, then you have to put the ignition on (without starting the engine)
for a few times until you fill the filter with fuel. Then start the engine.
Don’t forget to Reset Oil Service after you replaced the engine air & oil filters on Mazda CX-5, 6, 3!
HERE you can find Mazda CX-5 Accessories at the Best Price: —– https://bit.ly/3Axbt06
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for MAZDA CX-5:
How to reset Service Light (Scheduled Maintenance Due & Oil Change1 Due) on Mazda CX-5 (2013-2017) in 5 steps!
How to replace Cabin Air (Pollen) Filter on Mazda CX-5 (2012-2017) in 5 steps!
How to replace Engine Air Filter on Mazda CX-5, 6, 3 in 5 easy steps!
How to replace (change) Front Overhead Map Light Bulbs (dome light) on Mazda 2, 3, 6, CX-3, CX-5 2013-2020 IN 4 STEPS!
How To Reset Tire Pressure Monitoring System Light (TPMS) | on Mazda CX5, Mazda 3, Mazda 6 in 4 steps!
How to replace the key fob battery on Mazda 3, Mazda 6, CX-5, CX-3, MX-5, Miata, CX-7, CX-9 in 6 steps!
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!