In this video I will show you how to fix the center console armrest Lid Latch Lock Button on VW Golf Mk4, Jetta, Bora, Passat B5, Beetle, Skoda Octavia 1, Audi A3 spending just 1 euro.
Here we have an armrest from the center console removed from a VW Golf Mk4 from 2001 and if you can see, the cover from the armrest it’s not in the best condition.
The cover from the armrest has the hinge and the latch broken.
HERE you can find Lid Latch Lock Button for VW Golf Mk4, Jetta, Bora, Passat B5 at only 1 Euro: –- https://bit.ly/3GFWmEa
HERE you can find Black Center Console Armrest Lid Storage Box Complete Set for VW Golf Bora Jetta GTI Mk4: –- https://bit.ly/3p6Lcm9
See More Products for VW Golf 4, Mk4, Bora, Jetta HERE:
– 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set, Security Tamper Proof: https://amzn.to/36xs4T8
– Actuator Door Lock Module from HERE: https://amzn.to/3cjNi95
– Window Panel Switch for VW Golf Mk4 (2-door model): https://amzn.to/3buq1kM
– 5 Speed Manual Gear Shifter Knob for VW MK4 GOLF/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2XPq2f1
– Cool White Interior LED Kit + Installation for Volkswagen Golf Mk4: https://amzn.to/2XOeZmg
– Sequential LED Side Indicator for VW Golf MK4/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2RUzBp7
– Front Headlight Eyelids for VW Golf 4 Golf4 MK4 1997-2003: https://amzn.to/2Y9Zk0r
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See also the other VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk4: