This is a video tutorial where you can see how to remove (location and causes) the Interior Evaporation Box Climate Heater Air Temperature Sensor for Audi A4 B6 & B7, A6, Q7 in five simple steps.
HERE you can find Interior Temperature Sensor for Audi A4 B6 & B7 at the BEST PRICE: –- https://amzn.to/3nVpAIE
You can buy also from Aliexpress HERE: – https://bit.ly/3xoUYlY
The interior / inside temperature sensor should only be replaced if:
– you notice that the air conditioning does not work properly (hot air comes through the vents on the left side and cold air on the right side or vice versa
– blow hot air when the ventilation is set to cold
– when you make a car diagnosis and you will have Fault Codes as: Left or Right Vent Temp Sensor and show you the serial number of the sensor (in our case is 4B0820539 for Audi A4 B6 & B7)
1. To reach the interior temperature sensor, first, you have to remove the navigation system (radio CD) and the AC control panel
2. Twist the sensor anti-clockwise and then take it out
3. Disconnect the cables pressing on those two tabs
You can buy this sensor looking for this serial number (in our case is 4B0820539).
4. Install the new heater air temperature sensor and connect the cables
5. Insert the sensor in the same way that you removed the old one.
Audi A4 B6 & B7 has three interior temperature sensors that are indicated with the red circles. So, you have to replace the onw that is causing problems.
If you know that are more than this 3 sensors on Audi A4 B6 & B7, you can tell us in the comments below!
Find More Cool Products at the Best Prices for Audi A4 HERE: —- https://bit.ly/3dTeXRu
If you want us to do a specific video tutorial with Audi, let us know in the comments section!
HERE you can find 7 Inch 2 Din Android 10 Car Radio Compatible with Audi A4 B6/B7 S4 B7/B6 RS4 B7 Seat Exeo,Stereo Navigation Support Bluetooth WiFi USB DSP Reverse Camera Steering Wheel Control GP: —- https://amzn.to/2YEZCz4
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check more useful VIDEO TUTORIALS for Audi: