Hey! Here is a video tutorial where I show you how to remove the CD Changer from the Glove Box or Compartment on Audi A3, A4, S4, RS4, B6, B7, A5, A6 C6, 4F, A7, A8 D3, Q5, Q7 in 3 simple steps.
Find More Cool Products at the Best Prices for Audi A4 HERE: —- https://bit.ly/3dTeXRu
– radio removal key tools kit: — https://amzn.to/2A1E6sj
1. Insert those two keys in that holes from Audi CD changer
2. Pull the two keys to take it out
3. Disconnect the cables from the back.
HERE you can find 7 Inch 2 Din Android 10 Car Radio Compatible with Audi A4 B6/B7 S4 B7/B6 RS4 B7 Seat Exeo,Stereo Navigation Support Bluetooth WiFi USB DSP Reverse Camera Steering Wheel Control GP: —- https://amzn.to/2YEZCz4
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Find More Useful Products for Audi A4 HERE:
– Headlight Control Fog Light Switch with AUTO Function Audi A4 S4 A4 Quattro B6 B7: https://amzn.to/3eox3Zf
– Backup Camera Rear View HD Camera Night Vision: https://amzn.to/2zpP6zx
– License Plate LED Lights: https://amzn.to/3ekkZIv
– Led Dynamic Side Marker Turn Signal: https://amzn.to/2XBuwnw
Check more useful VIDEO TUTORIALS for Audi: