If you want to make a replacement of the AC climate control unit (climatronic) panel from A4 S4 RS4 B6 B7 2001-2008, you just have to follow the steps from the video tutorial below.
Find More Cool Products at the Best Prices for Audi A4 HERE: —- https://bit.ly/3dTeXRu
1. Insert those 4 keys in that four holes from the sat nav head unit
2. Pull the two keys to take it out
3. Disconnect the cables from the back
4. Remove the AC control panel pushing it from behind
5. Remove the cables from the back using a flat blade screwdriver
6. Take the AC control panel out.
If you want us to do a specific video tutorial with Audi, let us know in the comments section!
HERE you can find 7 Inch 2 Din Android 10 Car Radio Compatible with Audi A4 B6/B7 S4 B7/B6 RS4 B7 Seat Exeo,Stereo Navigation Support Bluetooth WiFi USB DSP Reverse Camera Steering Wheel Control GP: —- https://amzn.to/2YEZCz4
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check more useful VIDEO TUTORIALS for Audi: