In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to replace / remove / change Front Overhead Map Light Bulbs (dome light) on Mazda 2, 3, 6, CX-3, CX-5 2013-2020 in four simple steps.
You can find HELLA Standard-10W Standard Miniature Bulbs, 12V, 10W, 2 Pack HERE: –- https://amzn.to/3hRoD0y
You can find LED Light Bulb for Mazda 2, 3, 6, CX-3, CX-5 (2013-2020) HERE: –- https://amzn.to/3tY0c6s
– a trim tool (to protect the plastic lens): https://amzn.to/3uy4FMd
1. Pry that plastic lens out using a trim tool
Press the rear of the lens and then insert the trim tool into that front part (that is closer to the windshield)
2. Remove the light bulb from that two springs
3. Install the new light bulb back in it’s place
4. Install the lens back with the those two holders on the front first.
HERE you can find Mazda CX-5 Accessories at the Best Price: –– https://bit.ly/3Axbt06
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for MAZDA CX-5:
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!