If you think about changing or replacing the front cup holder on Audi A4 B6 & B7, you just have to follow 5 simple steps to do it.
HERE you can find Front Dash Cup Holder for Audi A4 B6 & B7: –- https://amzn.to/3BcHcn9
You can find Front Cup Holder for Audi A4 on Aliexpress HERE: –- https://bit.ly/2VAQv1c
HERE you can find Card Slot Storage Box Holder Pop Out Tray Dashborad for Audi B6 B7 A4 S4 2001-2008: –- https://bit.ly/3kjQabu
1. Use the radio removal keys to take the Audi A4 satnav system or car stereo out
2. Disconnect the cables from the back
3. Remove the plastic frame from the upper side
4. Use a flat blade screwdriver to press on those two tabs from the square holes
5. Replace the old cup holder with a new one.
Find More Cool Products at the Best Prices for Audi A4 HERE: https://bit.ly/3dTeXRu
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check more useful VIDEO TUTORIALS for Audi: