Here is a video tutorial on how to remove passenger’s inner door panel on Mazda CX-5 2012-2017 in just six simple steps.
HERE you can find Trim Clips Set of Door Panel Retainer Car Fasteners for Toyota, Lexus, Mazda, Honda: https://amzn.to/3pThMqb
HERE you can find Car Retainer Clips Nylon Bumper Fender Liner Fastener Rivet Push Type Clips Auto Body Retainer Clamps Replacement for Mazda 3 5 6 CX-9 Speed6 Miata: https://amzn.to/3whitMq
– Phillips screwdriver: https://amzn.to/3thkKWs
– trim tool (here you can find Trim Removal Tool Set for easy removal for Door Panels, Fasteners, Molding, Dashboards and Wheel Hubs: https://amzn.to/3uy4FMd)
1. Remove the rubber part from inside the handle using a trim tool
2. Remove that plastic part inside the interior handle using a trim tool
3. Remove those two bolts using a Philips screwdriver
4. Remove that plastic piece
5. Unclip the door panel
6. Disconnect the cables from the door panel
Remove the clips that are stuck on the door without break them (see the video tutorial here).
HERE you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for MAZDA CX-5:
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!