In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to remove inner door panel on VW Lupo & Seat Arosa in just four simple steps.
You can find More Useful Accesories for VW Lupo & Seat Arosa at the BEST PRICES HERE:
– Front Door Hinge Check Strap for Volkswagen Lupo 1998-2005 & Seat Arosa: http://bit.ly/3srrbpJ
– Tailgate Central Lock Actuator Motor for VW Lupo & Seat Arosa: http://bit.ly/38KLLdc
– High Quality 2 Pieces Window Switch for VW Lupo & Seat Arosa: http://bit.ly/2XSyQQd
– Tailgate Rear Outer Door Handle with Lock 2 Keys for VW Lupo & Seat Arosa: http://bit.ly/3sAavN8
– a Phillips screwdriver
– a trim tool or flat blade screwdriver
1. Remove the handle cap using a trim tool or a flat and thin blade screwdriver
Insert the screwdriver through that small hole where the red arrow is pointing.
2. Remove those 2 screws using a Phillips screwdriver
3. Remove the panel from the clips
4. Disconnect the cables and connectors from the handle, window buttons and security LED light.
Find More Accesories for VW Lupo & Seat Arosa HERE:
– 5 Speed Car Gear Shift Knob Boot: https://amzn.to/37nOlp3
– Tailgate Trunk Lock Latch For VW Lupo, Golf IV mk4 Bora Transporter T5 Caddy Jetta mk3 Touareg 1J6827505B: https://bit.ly/3hulp1h
– Led Dynamic Side Marker Turn Signal Light Sequential Blinker VW Lupo, Arosa: https://amzn.to/35dr0E0
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends. Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See also the other VIDEO TUTORIALS for VOLKSWAGEN Lupo & Seat Arosa: