Check out this video tutorial where you can learn how to remove / replace W Polo 6N2 Mk3 (1994-2002) door lock module / mechanism in just 10 simple steps.
– a Phillips & flat blade screwdriver: https://amzn.to/3thkKWs
– a trim tool: https://amzn.to/3uy4FMd
– a 10 mm socket: https://amzn.to/3d80sf0
– a ratchet: https://amzn.to/3d80sf0
– T30 Torx: https://amzn.to/36xs4T8
1. Remove the handle cap from the door panel using a trim tool
2. Remove those two Phillips head screws
3. Remove the Phillips head screw using a short screwdriver
4. Unclip the door panel and lift it up to remove it from the door
Don’t forget to disconnect the cables.
5. Remove the door foam from the left side to have acces on the door lock module
6. Remove those three bolts from the door lock module using a T30 Torx
7. Remove the bolt from the door lock cylinder
8. Remove the door handle
9. Take that part out from the door
10. Remove the door lock mechanism and disconnect the cables and the blue hose.
Learn all about money that makes money. 8 steps to know everything you need to know to get there! –- https://bit.ly/3sYgQDM
In this post you will find affiliate links, meaning if you click through an affiliate link and make a purchase, I could make a commission. Thank you!
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends. Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
More VIDEO TUTORIALS on http://www.servicetutorials.com
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, please let us know in the comments section!