Do you own a Mazda 2, 3, 5, 6, BT-50, CX7, RX8 and you have some issues with key fob battery? Maybe it’s time toi replace it. Below you will find a video tutorial where you can see how to do that in just 4 simple steps.
Find more Cool Products for Mazda at the BEST PRICES HERE: https://bit.ly/3mG3LuF
– a thin and flat blade screwdriver
Battery type: CR1620 (you can find HERE: https://amzn.to/2PMkDn9)
1. Open the key fob and use a thin blade screwdriver to put in the hole and press on the tab to split the key in half
2. Open the half of the key fob in two using the screwdriver
3. Remove the old battery and replace it with a new one
4. Refit in reverse order all the key fob parts.
HERE you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA, at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Check out more video tutorials for Mazda: