In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to change or replace the ashtray (cigarette lighter) bulb on VW Golf Mk4, Golf Mk5, Jetta, Passat in just 5 simple steps. This operation will take you about 5 minutes if you have the required tools.
– a thin flat blade screwdriver
Light bulb type: W1.2W 12V 1.2W (you can find HERE: https://amzn.to/3mvCVFf)
1. Pry off the black piece of plastic from the cigarette lighter
2. Use a thin bladed screwdriver to pry the black light housing from the red lighter assembly
3. Use the screwdriver to open the light housing
4. Replace the ashtray bulb with a new one
5. Assemble back all the pieces from the ashtray.
Hope that this video would help you!
See More Products for VW Golf 4, Mk4, Bora, Jetta HERE:
– 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set, Security Tamper Proof: https://amzn.to/36xs4T8
– Actuator Door Lock Module from HERE: https://amzn.to/3cjNi95
– Window Panel Switch for VW Golf Mk4 (2-door model): https://amzn.to/3buq1kM
– 5 Speed Manual Gear Shifter Knob for VW MK4 GOLF/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2XPq2f1
– Cool White Interior LED Kit + Installation for Volkswagen Golf Mk4: https://amzn.to/2XOeZmg
– Sequential LED Side Indicator for VW Golf MK4/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2RUzBp7
– Front Headlight Eyelids for VW Golf 4 Golf4 MK4 1997-2003: https://amzn.to/2Y9Zk0r
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA, at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See also the other VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk4: