In this video tutorial you will see how to remove VW Golf Mk6 or Jetta front grille in just 2 simple steps.
Try this Debadged Sport Black Grille for VW Golf MK6 2008-on HERE: https://amzn.to/39T6gUT
– a T25 Torx or a flat blade screwdriver
1. Open the bonnet and remove the 4 screws using a flat blade screwdriver or a T25 Torx
2. Pull from the upper side and then lift from the lower side of the grille to take it out.
Find more Attractive Products for VW Golf Mk6 at the Best Prices HERE:
– Carbon Fiber Mirror Cover for VW Golf Mk6: https://amzn.to/306W07A
– Door Logo HD Welcome Light for VW Golf Mk6: https://amzn.to/2M62DyR
– Stainless Steel Car Pedal for Volkswagen VW Golf Mk6: https://amzn.to/2yBQv5s
– Auto Light Sensor Headlight Switch (Coming Leaving Home Retrofit Module) for VW Golf 6: https://amzn.to/2X8KTsV
– Original Waterproof for VW RCA Logo Emblem Rear View Backup Camera: https://amzn.to/3eq96AU
– Rear View camera logo trunk VW Golf MK6: https://bit.ly/3d2Xdj5
– Armrest Panel Microfiber Leather Protection Cover Trim: https://bit.ly/3fsAXRu
– Door Puddle Lights for VW Golf Mk6, Jetta at the BEST PRICE: https://bit.ly/2AvJnJ1
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA, at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for Volkswagen Mk6 or Jetta: