In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to replace or change low beam (dip beam / main beam) headlight bulb on VW Golf Mk6, Jetta (2008 – 2012) in just 5 simple steps.
You can find Philips RacingVision H7 Headlight Bulbs (Twin) Xtreme Vision Upgrade HERE: https://amzn.to/2ZKy6yw
1. Open the bonnet and remove the plastic cap behind the headlight
2. Twist clockwise the bulb holder to take the bulb out
3. Replace the failed bulb with a new one
The bulb is a H7 type. Don’t touch the bulb with your bare hands!
It’s better to wear latex gloves when you change the bulb, otherwise, you may shorten the bulb’s life with the grease from your hands.
4. Place back the bulb holder and twisted clockwise
5. Put the plastic cap back on the headlight.
Find more Cool Products for VW Golf Mk6 at the Best Prices HERE:
– Carbon Fiber Mirror Cover for VW Golf Mk6: https://amzn.to/306W07A
– Door Logo HD Welcome Light for VW Golf Mk6: https://amzn.to/2M62DyR
– Stainless Steel Car Pedal for Volkswagen VW Golf Mk6: https://amzn.to/2yBQv5s
– Auto Light Sensor Headlight Switch (Coming Leaving Home Retrofit Module) for VW Golf 6: https://amzn.to/2X8KTsV
– Original Waterproof for VW RCA Logo Emblem Rear View Backup Camera: https://amzn.to/3eq96AU
– Rear View camera logo trunk VW Golf MK6: https://bit.ly/3d2Xdj5
– Armrest Panel Microfiber Leather Protection Cover Trim: https://bit.ly/3fsAXRu
– Door Puddle Lights for VW Golf Mk6, Jetta at the BEST PRICE: https://bit.ly/2AvJnJ1
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA, at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for Volkswagen Mk6 or Jetta: