You have a Peugeot 207 with a climate control (manual heater) unit with a failed bulb, and need details on how to replace it? Watch thise video tutorial and learn how to replace the failed bulb light.
– a T20 Torx
– special keys or just 2 or 4 very thin screwdrivers
– long nose pliers
– light bulb type: W1.2W 12V 1.2W
In this case, the light bulb from the climate control panel (left side) has failed. Let’s see how should we replace it…
1. Remove those two plastic parts
2. Remove the radio CD
You cand use also two or four small hex keys or some thin screwdrivers
3. Remove the storage box above the radio CD
4. Disconnect the cables from the back
5. Remove all 4 T20 Torx screws
Pull the plastic part out
6. Push the lower part of the AC unit to remove it from the center console
7. Remove all the cables and harnesses from the back
8. Take the climate control unit out
9. Use a long nose plier to take the light bulb out and then replace it with a new bulb
10. Install the new light bulb inside the climate control unit and then put all the parts back.
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA, at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check out more useful tutorials for Peugeot: