In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to replace / remove dashboard airvents on VW Bora / Jetta in just 11 simple steps.
HERE you can find Dashboard Central Air Conditioning Vent for VW Bora, Jetta , Golf Mk4: https://bit.ly/2N4WP99
– three flat blades
– a T20 Torx (you can find 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set HERE: https://amzn.to/3s9GceR)
– a trim tool (here you can find Trim Removal Tool Set for easy removal for Door Panels, Fasteners, Molding, Dashboards and Wheel Hubs: https://amzn.to/3uy4FMd)
VW Bora / Jetta left dashboard (driver side) air vent removal
1. Remove the headlight switch
2. Disconnect the cables
3. Remove the only screw using a T20 Torx
4. Remove the grille and disconnect the cables from the headlight switch (adjustment)
5. Remove the grille frame, the plastic cap from the left side and take the wires from the red led out
VW Bora / Jetta central air vents removal / replacement
To see how to remove the buttons (hazzard, defrost and false buttons) check the video tutorial on our website. Link in video description.
6. Remove all the buttons from the central air vents
7. You have to use 3 flat blades to to remove the central (middle) air vents
8. Remove the wires from the LEDs and then take the grilles out
9. Remove also those two T20 screws from inside
VW Bora / Jetta passenger air vent removal / replacement
10. Use a trim tools to remove the right side dashboard air vents
11. Remove the grille frame, the plastic cap from the left side and the wires from the LED.
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA, at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Bora, Jetta, Golf Mk4: