In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to remove the glove box / glove compartment on VW Golf Mk5, Jetta, GTI, in just 5 simple steps.
See more Cool Products for VW Golf Mk5, Jetta at the Best Price HERE: https://bit.ly/3wEUdEB
– a T20 Torx (you can find 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set HERE: https://amzn.to/3s9GceR)
– a trim tool (here you can find Trim Removal Tool Set for easy removal for Door Panels, Fasteners, Molding, Dashboards and Wheel Hubs: https://amzn.to/3uy4FMd)
– a ratchet
1. Remove the plastic cap from the right side of the dash
2. Open the glove box and remove all three screws from the top
3. Close the glove compartment and remove the three screws from the lower side
4. Remove the glove box and disconnect all the cables from the back
5. Release the hose from the back (only on glove box with cooling system).
HERE you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA, at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW: