In this video tutorial we are going to show how to replace / change the battery on Audi key fob (A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8, Q5, Q3, Q7) in just 4 simple steps.
HERE yo can find Duracell CR2032 Lithium Battery for Audi Key Fob: https://amzn.to/324Lduo
Find More Cool Products at the Best Prices for Audi A3 HERE: https://bit.ly/3fzPPgE
– a flat blade screwdriver: https://amzn.to/3thkKWs
– CR2032 battery: https://amzn.to/324Lduo
1. Remove the plastic cap from the Audi key fob using a flat blade screwdriver
2. Remove the battery using the screwdriver
3. Replace the old battery with new battery
4. Put the plastic cap back on Audi key fob.
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check more useful VIDEO TUTORIALS for Audi A3: