In this VIDEO TUTORIAL we are going to show you how to remove center console on VW Golf Mk5, Jetta, Rabbit 2004 – 2008. This article will guide you through the 12 simple steps process. Be careful with trim pieces as you do not want to break them.
See more Cool Products for VW Golf Mk5, Jetta at the Best Price HERE: https://bit.ly/3wEUdEB
– pry / trim tool (here you can find Trim Removal Tool Set for easy removal for Door Panels, Fasteners, Molding, Dashboards and Wheel Hubs: https://amzn.to/3uy4FMd)
– ratchet: https://amzn.to/3wUiff8
– T20 Torx (you can find 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set HERE: https://amzn.to/3s9GceR)
1. Use 2 or 4 fingers to pull the shift gaitor boot leather out
Lift the leather boot up over the knob to expose the two T20 Torx screws
2. Remove those two screws using a T20 Torx and a ratchet
3. Lift the front ashtray up and disconnect the wiring harnesses
4. Use a cutter to release the cables
5. Remove all four screws with a T20 Torx
6. Remove the plastic cap and remove the T20 screw (you also have to remove the one on the right side)
7. Remove the plastic from below. There are some hoos along the side so wiggle it while pulling it down (this is the same procedure on the right side)
8. Remove the two T20 screws from both sides
9. Use a trim tool to pry off the plastic piece
10. Underneath it there ar two T20 screws per side and you have to remove them
11. Take off the rubber and remove the T20 screw
12. Remove the center console.
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!
HERE you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA, at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat: