Watch the video tutorial to see how to remove VW Golf Mk4 Bora Jetta rear spoiler in just 5 simple steps.
– A ratchet
– A T25 Torx
– A T30 Torx
– An 18 mm and 19 mm wrench or socket (just in case you have tow)
Start removing the taillights first (see the VIDEO TUTORIAL), then you can remove the rear bumper.
1. Remove those six (three for each) screws inside the wheel arches
2. Remove the screws from the rear bumper (2 on the top and 3 underneath the bumper)
If the rear bumper has some black plastic caps, you will have to push in really deep to release it and then you have to pull it out
3. Remove the trailer hitch ball (in case your car has a towbar) using an 19 mm and 18 mm wrench or socket
4. Slide the rear bumper towards the back of the car
5. Pull the rear bumper out.
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk4: