This is a video tutorial on how to change or replace the H7 dipped headlight bulb (main beam) on VW Golf Mk4 in just 5 simple steps.
HERE you can find Philips RacingVision H7 Headlight Bulbs (Twin) Xtreme Vision Upgrade for VW Golf Mk4, Jetta: https://amzn.to/2ZKy6yw
– flat blade & Philips screwdriver: https://amzn.to/3thkKWs
STEP 1: unscrew those two screws from the plastic cap that’s behind the headlight
If you want to have more space, it’s better to remove the battery cover.
STEP 2: remove the clip and take the headlight cover out
You can use a flat blade screwdriver
STEP 3: disconnect the plug from the headlight main beam bulb H7
STEP 4: remove the clip from the main beam bulb (H7)
To remove it you have to push towards the front of the car and in the same time slide to the right
STEP 5: take the main beam bulb H7 out from the headlight and replace it with a new one.
Find More Attractive Products at a lower price for VW Golf Mk4, Jetta, Bora HERE:
– Front Headlight Eyelids for VW Golf MK4: https://amzn.to/2Y9Zk0r
– Trunk Actuator Replacement for VW Golf MK4 HERE: https://amzn.to/3ajcGtT
– 5 Speed Manual Gear Shifter Knob for VW MK4 GOLF/Jetta/Bora HERE: https://amzn.to/2XPq2f1
– Mud Flaps Splash Guards (4PCS) + White Reflective Sticker for Volkswagen VW Golf Mk4/Bora/Jetta: https://amzn.to/2RPVx4U
– Cool White Interior LED Kit + Installation (Pieces) for Volkswagen Golf Mk4: https://amzn.to/2XOeZmg
– 1 Pair Sequential LED Side Indicator Marker Light for VW Golf MK4/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2RUzBp7
– Center air vents grille VW Golf Mk4 Bora Jetta: https://amzn.to/3hua1T5
– Tailgate Trunk Lock Latch For VW Golf IV mk4 Bora Transporter T5 Caddy Jetta mk3 Touareg 1J6827505B: https://bit.ly/3hulp1h
– Dome Reading Map Light Lamp For Volkswagen /VW /Passat B5 /POLO /Touran /Skoda /Octavia /Golf MK4 1TD 947 105: https://bit.ly/2N3HZj6
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA by professional detailers for car enthusiasts and everyday drivers alike. These easy to use detailing products will give your vehicle the same high gloss shine and lasting top coat protection at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends. Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk4: