In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to remove or switch the light bulbs from rear dome light on VW Golf MK5, Jetta, Rabbit in just 3 simple steps.
– a trim tool
1. Use a trim tool and pry the assembly down To replace the bulbs you just have to take it out and replace it with a new one. Be careful with the bulbs, they are hot. Wait for a few minutes to cool down.
2. Release the hooks and take the rear dome light out from the headliner
3. Disconnect the cables.
If thieves have stollen your BMW logo from your car, here’s a solution to avoid them next time. A very simple solution is that you can buy a chinese BMW logo and install it on your car. The price for a chinese BMW logo is around 3 or 4 dollars. These BMW chinese logos are very simple to install.
You can buy these BMW chinese logos for 3-4 dollars on the internet.
These BMW chinese logos are very simple to install.
In this video tutorial we will show you how you can remove interior trim on VW Golf Mk5, Rabbit, Jetta (2003 – 2009) if you want to paint it, wrapp it in carbon fiber vinyl, or swapp it out. Or, you can replace the interior aluminium trim with so called a carbon fiber look trim for front doors, rear doors and dashboard.
We are going to replace the interior trim with this carbon fiber look trim. These carbon fiber look trims we have bought from a junkyard, but you can search it also on online spare parts shops.
– a trim / pry tool
1. Remove the door trim starting from the front to the back
2. Install the carbon fiber trim starting from the left side of the door
3. Remove the dashboard trim from the left side starting from the right
4. Install the carbon fiber trim starting also from the left side
5. Remove the dashboard trim from the right starting with the left side
6. Install the carbon fiber trim starting from the right
7. Remove the trim from the glove box starting from the right
8. Install the carbon fiber trim starting from the left side
9. Remove the passanger door trim starting from the front
10. Install the new carbon fiber trim starting from the right side of the door
11. Remove the rear door trims starting also from the left side of the door (from the front)
12. Install the new carbon fiber trims starting from the right side of the door (from the back).
In this video tutorial we’ll be showing you how to remove the A Pillar trim on your VW Golf Mk5, Mk6, Jetta, Rabbit following just 5 simple steps.
This tutorial will help you when you need to install a dashcam or new speakers. The process is very simple if you have the correct tools.
Before you start, you have to disconnect the negative terminal from your car battery and wait minimum 15 minutes. Then…
– a ratchet and a T20 Torx
– a trim tool
1. Pry the dash end cap away from the dash using a trim tool
2. Remove the plastic part on the center section using a trim tool
3. Use the trim tool (or a small screwdriver) to remove the airbag badge
4. Use a T20 Torx to remove the screw behind the badge
5. Remove the A-pillar trim piece using your hands to pull it back.
1: remove the hood seal
2. remove the cowl vent grille lifting it up away from the windshield
There is a plastic track that is attached to the bottom edge of the windshield.
The cowl panel has a thin strip that snaps down into this track
The cowl/rain tray has to be lifted up/away from the windshield. There is a plastic track that is attached
to the bottom edge of the windshield, and the cowl panel has a thin strip that snaps down into this track.
Don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
More VIDEO TUTORIALS on http://www.servicetutorials.com/en/
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to remove or replace the front seats on VW Golf M5, Jetta
in just 6 simple steps.
– a ratchet
– a M10 Torx (Bit spline)
1. Move the seat all the way to the back
2. Remove the plastic cap
To creat more space, open the storage drawer beneath the seat
3. Disconnect the cables
4. Remove those two screws from the front of the seat
5. Move the seat all the way to the front and remove those two screws from the back
6. Remove the seat.
In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to install RCD330G (MIB II) infotainment system or headunit on VW Golf Mk6, Jetta in 7 simple steps.
– a T20 Torx
– a trim tool
1. remove the plastic frame using a trim tool
2. remove those 4 T20 Torx
3. remove the original radio CD and disconnect the cables and the antenna
4. Connect the cable for antenna
5. Connect the cables and the antenna
6. Put the 4 screws back
7. Install the plastic frame
-AUX, SD, USB
RCD330G is compatible with: VW Golf Mk5, Mk6, Passat 3C, Passat CC, T5, Jetta, Polo 6R.
In this video you will see how to replace / change key battery (key fob) on Opel Corsa C, Astra G, Agila, Combo, Meriva in 4 simple and easy steps.
– a flat blade screwdriver
1. Place the screwdriver in the hole and press downwards and slide it back
2. Split the key part in half
3. Remove the old battery using the screwdriver and replace it with new one
4. Install all the parts from the key.