Here is a short video tutorial on how to pair your iPhone to BMW X3, X5, X6 F16 (2015-2020) Bluetooth System in only 5 simple steps.
HERE you can find Wireless Charger Pad for BMW X5 2014-2018, X6 F16 2015-2019: — https://amzn.to/3Fkh37u
1. Turn the central display on
2. Select “Communication” using the iController from the center console
3. Select “Manage mobile devices” and then go to “Connect new device”
4. Activate Bluetooth from your iPhone
5. Select ” Pair” when you see the “Bluetooth Pairing Request” message
In case your car doesn’t find your phone, you can erase one of the older phones registered in your mobile devices list.
HERE you can find BMW Accesories at THE BEST PRICE for BMW models: —- https://bit.ly/3qkhVFd
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS also for BMW:
See More BMW Accessories at the Best Prices HERE: —- https://bit.ly/2Y8zaLl
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!