If your VW Golf Mk4, Mk5, Mk6, Jetta, Bora, Polo, Passat B5., B5.5, B6, B7, Caddy, Sokda Octavia 1, Octavia 2, Fabia, Superb, Audi A2, A3, A4, Seat Leon 1M, Ibiza, Toledo, Cordoba, etc. shifter is sloppy or you having great difficulty aligning the stick when changing gears, probably you’ll need to check the shifter bushing or the complete gear shift mechanism that is mounted on top of the manual gear box (or transmission shaft selector cable).
HERE you can find New Gear Selector Shift Lever Linkage Rods for VW GOLF MK4 BORA AUDI A3 SEAT Toledo Skoda Octavia 1J0711803C:—- https://amzn.to/3A5Bz9i
HERE you can find New Selector Gear Lever for VW SKODA SEAT AUDI Bora Golf Mk4 Combi 1J0711183D: —- https://amzn.to/2YbgNIn
Here you can find Gearbox Gear Shift Shaft Circuit Selector Linkage Rod Bearing Lever Ball 1J0711076G 096B for VW Golf Mk4 Bora A3: —- https://amzn.to/3BfvpoA
Selector Shaft Gear Shift Cable Connector End Catch for VW Passat Jetta Eos CC GTI Golf, for Audi R8 A3 TT R8 Seat Skoda, 1J0711761B, 5N0711761: —- https://amzn.to/3A7poZB
HERE you can find New Gear Selector Shift Lever Linkage Rods on Aliexpress: — https://bit.ly/3Fjlj8P
Watch the video tutorial below to understand more clearly or to identify points of shifter slop on VW, Skoda, Audi Seat shift gear.
If you open the bonnet you can see the complete gear shift mechanism that is mounted on top of the manual gear box.
See More Products for VW Golf 4, Mk4, Bora, Jetta HERE:
– 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set, Security Tamper Proof: https://amzn.to/36xs4T8
– Actuator Door Lock Module from HERE: https://amzn.to/3cjNi95
– Window Panel Switch for VW Golf Mk4 (2-door model): https://amzn.to/3buq1kM
– 5 Speed Manual Gear Shifter Knob for VW MK4 GOLF/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2XPq2f1
– Cool White Interior LED Kit + Installation for Volkswagen Golf Mk4: https://amzn.to/2XOeZmg
– Sequential LED Side Indicator for VW Golf MK4/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2RUzBp7
– Front Headlight Eyelids for VW Golf 4 Golf4 MK4 1997-2003: https://amzn.to/2Y9Zk0r
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See also the other VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk4: