In this video you are going to see VW Golf Mk4, Jetta, Bora manual AC heater control unit panel (HVAC) removal or replacement in four simple steps.
HERE you can find New Heater AC Control Unit Panel for VW Golf Mk4, Jetta MK4, Bora 1J0820045F: —- https://amzn.to/3jL3GG6
HERE you can find LED Dynamic Turn Signal Light on VW Golf Mk4, Jetta, Bora, Passat, Polo, Octavia, Fabia, Ford Focus, etc.: https://amzn.to/3uLs8dm
1. Remove the plastic part from the AC heater control unit
2. Remove those 4 screws from the AC heater control unit
3. Remove the radio cage (you can find the video tutorial HERE)
4. Pull the AC heater control panel out to remove the cables from the back
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See More Products for VW Golf 4, Mk4, Bora, Jetta HERE:
– 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set, Security Tamper Proof: https://amzn.to/36xs4T8
– Actuator Door Lock Module from HERE: https://amzn.to/3cjNi95
– Window Panel Switch for VW Golf Mk4 (2-door model): https://amzn.to/3buq1kM
– 5 Speed Manual Gear Shifter Knob for VW MK4 GOLF/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2XPq2f1
– Cool White Interior LED Kit + Installation for Volkswagen Golf Mk4: https://amzn.to/2XOeZmg
– Sequential LED Side Indicator for VW Golf MK4/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2RUzBp7
– Front Headlight Eyelids for VW Golf 4 Golf4 MK4 1997-2003: https://amzn.to/2Y9Zk0r
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
See also the other VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk4: