This is a video tutorial that shows you how to remove or replace Start / Stop Engine Button from BMW 5-Series F10, F11, 3-Series F30, X3 F25, X1, X4, X5, X6 in just 10 simple steps.
Before you start installing the Start / Stop button, first you have to know what type of button you have on your BMW.
HERE you can find Start-Stop Button Type A for BMW: https://amzn.to/3rndKr1
HERE you can find Start-Stop Button Type B for BMW: https://amzn.to/36MiAEK
HERE you can find Start-Stop Button Type C for BMW: https://amzn.to/3wU8Q5V
You can find the Button HERE on Aliexpress: https://bit.ly/3kK7ZCa
1. Remove the plastic part using a trim tool to protect the paint
Open the passenger door to remove it from the right side
2. Disconnect the cables from the back
Remove the clamp from the cables
3. Remove those 3 bolts using a T20 Torx
4. Remove the silver ring from the Start Stop button using a flat blade screwdriver
5. Remove the Start Stop button cap using a flat blade screwdriver
6. Install the new Start Stop button cap
7. Install the silver ring from the button
8. Put the 3 bolts back on the button
9. Connect all the cables
Put the clamp back on the plastic part
10. Install the plastic part back on the dash.
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS also for BMW:
HERE you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!