Here is a video tutorial on how to replace or remove rear (armrest) air vent on BMW 3-Series E90, E91, E92, E93, 5-Series F10 si F11 (2011-2017), F18, X5 E70, X6 E71, E72 in just seven simple steps.
HERE you can find BMW 5-Series Rear Air Grille Rear AC Vent Replacement for BMW F10/F11 520 523 525 528 530 535 550 2010-2016: https://amzn.to/3hpSMV3
You can find that Rear Air Vent on Aliexpress: https://bit.ly/2TFMRlN
– a T20 Torx (Here you can find 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set, Security Tamper Proof: https://amzn.to/36xs4T8)
– a trim tool (trim tool (here you can find Trim Removal Tool Set for easy removal for Door Panels, Fasteners, Molding, Dashboards and Wheel Hubs: https://amzn.to/3uy4FMd)
1. Move the front seats all the way forward to create more space in the back to remove the air vent
2. Use a trim tool to pry the air vent out from the armrest
There’s two clips on the left side, two clips on the right side and two on the top
3. Disconnect the cables from the 12V socket
4. Remove the air vent from the frame using a T20 Torx
Pry those clips from the sides out and then push the air vent to remove it from the frame
5. Install the new air vent and put the bolts back
6. Connect the cables to the 12V socket
7. Install the air vent back on the arm rest.
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS also for BMW:
HERE you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!