This video tutorial is about how to fix your BMW 5-Series F10 is the trunk is opening hard or too fast. So, if the springs have failed and to fix this issue you have to replace Bmw Trunk (luggage compartment) Struts Easy And Quick in just 7 steps.
HERE you can find Trunk Strut for BMW 5 Series F10: https://amzn.to/3dZB5tz
If you can noticed, the trunk is opening too fast and is closing too hard
This is with the new spring installed. You can see that trunk is opening slow and you can easy close it
1. Open the trunk and remove those 3 plastic clips indicated with arrows from the right side of the trunk
2. Remove that plastic part from the Release Towbar button (switch)
3. Remove the fuse panel cover and release the green plastic cable from the carpet
4. Take the carpet on the side to remove the spring using a flat blade screwdriver
5. Install the new BMW spring starting from the front side
Start installing it from the front and then on the back
6. Put the carpet back and all the removed parts
7. Place the fuse panel cover back, the green cable and those 3 clips
Now, after we replaced the spring with Original BMW spring the trunk is operating normal now.
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS also for BMW:
HERE you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!