If you decided to replace or remove (refit) the Heater Ventilation Fan Control from you Skoda Fabia Mk1 (1999-2007) or Roomster wich is similar to other VW, Audi, Seat models, this is how you should do.
By the way, if you having problems with your blower fan on Skoda Fabia, Roomster and you noticed that A/C HEATER BLOWER CONTROL FAN SWITCH does not operate at high speed (1, 2, 3 or 4), maybe you have to replace the fan resistor.
How do you know if your heater blower fan motor needs to be replaced: your car has a low airflow from the vents or it’s making a noise. If the Heater Blower Fan Motor it’s still making the noise or it’s stop working after you clean it, you have to replace it.
If heater blower fan motor is stuck on one speed (1, 2, 3 or 4), probably it’s because the heater blower resistor failed and cause the blower motor to remain stuck on one fan speed. So, in order for full functionality to be restored you have to replace the blower fan resistor (see the video tutorial on how to replace heater blower resistor here).
You can find Heater Blower Motor for Skoda Fabia Mk1, Audi A2, VW Polo 9N, Seat Ibiza V IV, 6Q1820015 HERE: https://amzn.to/3aPKCBR
HERE you can find Heater Fan Blower Control Resistor for Audi A1 A2 VW POLO Skoda Fabia, Roomster (code 6q0959263A): https://amzn.to/3s98cQ0
– T20 & T15 Torx (Find 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set HERE: https://amzn.to/2DJ8yZT)
– ratchet and extension ratchet
– flat blade screwdriver
1. Open the glove box and remove that plastic part from the right side of the dash
2. Remove those 3 bolts using a T20 Torx
3. Remove those 2 bolts from the bottom side
4. Pull the glove box out and disconnect the hose and the connector from the glove box lamp
After you removed the glove box, you can see the heater blower motor or the heater ventilation fan unit.
You can hide that hose in the back.
5. Remove those 6 bolts from the blower fan using a T15 Torx
6. Pull the heater blower out and disconnect those two wiring harnesses
7. Remove the connector from the plastic arm
8. Replace the old heater blower with a new one (if it’s broken) and install the remaining parts back.
Find More Useful and Cool Products for Skoda Fabia HERE:
– Car Foot Pedal: https://amzn.to/2VIJZRR
– Car Sunglasses Storage for Skoda Fabia (Good cover dust-proof): https://amzn.to/2ytc3Ru
– Front Bumper Fog Lamp for Skoda Fabia MK1 Facelift: https://amzn.to/2XSlUuS
– Gear Shift Knob for Skoda Fabia 1: https://amzn.to/3eBQUVS
– Heatable Side Mirror Control Switch for Skoda Fabia: https://amzn.to/2Vl4sxg
– Black Car Rain Sun Visors for Skoda Fabia: https://amzn.to/2KmeS9q
– Black Car Steering Wheel Cover for Skoda Fabia: https://amzn.to/3eBR9Ag
– Power Window Switch Control for Skoda Fabia: https://amzn.to/2VGHKPb
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends. Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Find more useful TUTORIALS for Skoda Fabia below: