In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to remove or replace glove box (compartment) on Skoda Fabia Mk1 (1999-2007) in four simple steps.
– T20 Torx (Find 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set HERE: https://amzn.to/2DJ8yZT)
1. Open the glove box and remove that plastic part from the right side of the dash
2. Remove those 3 bolts using a T20 Torx
3. Remove those 2 bolts from the bottom side
4. Pull the glove box out and disconnect the hose and the connector from the glove box lamp
After you removed the glove box, you can see the heater blower motor or the heater ventilation fan unit.
Find More Useful and Cool Products for Skoda Fabia HERE:
– Car Foot Pedal: https://amzn.to/2VIJZRR
– Car Sunglasses Storage for Skoda Fabia (Good cover dust-proof): https://amzn.to/2ytc3Ru
– Front Bumper Fog Lamp for Skoda Fabia MK1 Facelift: https://amzn.to/2XSlUuS
– Gear Shift Knob for Skoda Fabia 1: https://amzn.to/3eBQUVS
– Heatable Side Mirror Control Switch for Skoda Fabia: https://amzn.to/2Vl4sxg
– Black Car Rain Sun Visors for Skoda Fabia: https://amzn.to/2KmeS9q
– Black Car Steering Wheel Cover for Skoda Fabia: https://amzn.to/3eBR9Ag
– Power Window Switch Control for Skoda Fabia: https://amzn.to/2VGHKPb
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends. Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Find more useful TUTORIALS for Skoda Fabia below: