You have a problem with your car windows on your Mazda 3 2003-2009? It’s not working properly or at all? Maybe you have to replace the window motor or the power window regulator (mechanism). Watch the video tutorial below to see how you can do that.
Here you can find Electric Power Window Regulator Without Motor Replacement for Mazda 3 (Sport) 2004-2009 Front Driver Side: https://amzn.to/2McLh6P
Here you can find Power Window Regulator with Motor Compatible with Mazda 3 2004-2009 3 Sport 2009 Front Right Passenger Side: https://amzn.to/3c1O7Gs
– flat blade screwdriver (or 10 mm socket)
– Phillips screwdriver
– 10 mm socket
1. Pop those plastic caps out and then remove the bolts using a Phillips screwdriver
2. Remove the driver’s interior door handle frame using a flat blade screwdriver
3. Remove that plastic part from the door using a flat blade screwdriver
4. Pry the door panel from the clips starting from the bottom side and the lift it up and take it out
Disconnect the connector from the window button.
5. Disconnect the connector from the window motor pressing on the tab
6. Remove those 3 bolts using a Phillips screwdriver or a 10 mm socket and take that motor out
7. Remove the inner door handle using a flat blade screwdriver
Pull that tab towards you using a small flat blade screwdriver and grab that grey plastic and pull it up.
8. Release the cables from the door and from the handle
Disconnect the connector from the speaker.
9. Remove all the bolts using a 10 mm socket
10. Remove the plastic cap using a flat blade screwdriver
11. Remove the black panel using a flat blade screwdriver
12. Rotate clockwise to release the white plastic from the window regulator
Remove the cables from the black panel just to gain more space to take the window regulator out .
13. Remove the bolt using a 10 mm socket and then take the window regulator out
The window regulator removal procedure it’s the same for the all doors (front and rear).
HERE you can find Power Window Lift Motor for Mazda 3, Mazda 5, Mazda 6, Mazda CX-7, Mazda RX-8, Mazda CX-9: https://amzn.to/3qMVN3D
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check out more useful tutorials for Mazda: