You have a problem with your car windows on your Mazda 3 2003-2009? It’s not working properly or at all? Maybe you have to replace the window motor and let me show you how you do that.
HERE you can find Power Window Lift Motor for Mazda 3, Mazda 5, Mazda 6, Mazda CX-7, Mazda RX-8, Mazda CX-9: https://amzn.to/3qMVN3D
– a flat blade screwdriver (or 10 mm socket)
– a Phillips screwdriver
1. Pop those plastic caps out and then remove the bolts using a Phillips screwdriver
2. Remove the driver’s interior door handle frame using a flat blade screwdriver
3. Remove that plastic part from the door using a flat blade screwdriver
4. Pry the door panel from the clips starting from the bottom side and the lift it up and take it out
5. Disconnect the connector from the window motor pressing on the tab
6. Remove those 3 bolts using a Phillips screwdriver or a 10 mm socket and take that motor out.
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check out more useful tutorials for Mazda: