In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to remove or replace driver’s outer door panel (inner door panel) on VW Tiguan 2008-2017 in just 5 simple steps.
1. Remove the door handle cap using a pry tool
Insert the pry tool on that small hole and pry the handle cap out.
2. Remove the two T30 Torx screws from inside
3. Remove the T30 Torx screws from the bottem side of the door panel
4. Remove the door panel releasing it from the clips and then slide it up
Start unclip it from the bottom and then go to the side and slid it up to take it out from the window frame.
5. Disconnect all the cables and all the wires from the backside of the door panel.
See More Products for VW Tiguan HERE:
– Radio DVD GPS Stereo Player for VW Jetta Golf 6 Passat Polo Tiguan Seat Leon Skoda Octavia Double 2 Din 7 inch: https://amzn.to/3dxazVM
– HERE you can find Heater Blower Motor Air Conditioning HVAC Front for VW Golf Mk5, Jetta, Passat B6, Rabbit, Tiguan: https://amzn.to/3fGCq6T
– 1K0905851B Ignition Starter Switch Steering Lock for A3 TT VW Golf Jetta MK5 MK6 Eos Tiguan Ignition Key Lock Cylinder: https://amzn.to/3f3nobq
– Car Door Lights for Volkswagen LED Car Door Logo HD Welcome Light for VW Passat B6 B7 CC Golf 6 7 MK5 MK6 Tiguan Scirocco: https://amzn.to/2M62DyR
– Auto Light Sensor Headlight Switch (Coming Leaving Home Retrofit Module) with for VW Golf 5/6, Passat B6, B7, CC, Scirocco, EOS, Touran, Tiguan, T6: https://amzn.to/2X8KTsV
– RCD330G Plus CarPlay App 6.5″ MIB Car Radio for Golf 5 6 Jetta CC Tiguan Passat Polo: https://amzn.to/3fy6OAg
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA by professional detailers for car enthusiasts and everyday drivers alike. These easy to use detailing products will give your vehicle the same high gloss shine and lasting top coat protection at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Tiguan!