In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to remove or replace (inner) door panel on Skoda Fabia 1999-2007 in just 9 simple steps.
– Torx T15
– flat blade screwdriver
– Phillips screwdriver
– a trim tool
Working time: about 30-40 minutes
1. Remove the window crank handle pushing the plastic ring in the opposite direction to pop it out
Remove the window crank from the door panel.
2. Use a thin and long tool and a trim tool (or a flat blade screwdriver) to remove the front part of the handle
There are 3 clips on the front and one big clip on the back.
There’s a big clip on the back and you have to insert the thin tool (like a welding electrode) through the hole to release it.
Insert the tool about 6-7 cm and then pull towards you to release the clip. Then use a trim tool or your fingers to take the front part out.
Disconnect the cables (on electric windows) pushing on the clip from the yellow harness.
3. Push towards the front of the car to remove the second part of the handle and then take it out
4. Remove those 3 Philips screws from inside
5. Use a trim tool or a flat blade screwdriver to remove the plastic cap from the mirror switch knob
6. Remove the inside bolt using a T15 Torx
7. Remove those 3 T15 bolts from the bottom side of the panel
8. Unclip the door panel and take it out from the door
First, unclip the door panel from the bottom side and then pull it up to take it out from the window frame.
9. Remove the cables from the handle and the security LED light.
Find More Useful and Cool Products for Skoda Fabia HERE:
– Car Foot Pedal: https://amzn.to/2VIJZRR
– Car Sunglasses Storage for Skoda Fabia (Good cover dust-proof): https://amzn.to/2ytc3Ru
– Front Bumper Fog Lamp for Skoda Fabia MK1 Facelift: https://amzn.to/2XSlUuS
– Gear Shift Knob for Skoda Fabia 1: https://amzn.to/3eBQUVS
– Heatable Side Mirror Control Switch for Skoda Fabia: https://amzn.to/2Vl4sxg
– Black Car Rain Sun Visors for Skoda Fabia: https://amzn.to/2KmeS9q
– Black Car Steering Wheel Cover for Skoda Fabia: https://amzn.to/3eBR9Ag
– Power Window Switch Control for Skoda Fabia: https://amzn.to/2VGHKPb
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends. Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Find more useful TUTORIALS for Skoda Fabia below: