To reset service interval or oil service on Peugeot 206, 307, 406, 607 you just have to follow five simple steps. This procedure should apply to all generations of the Peugeot 206 (2002- 2012 model years).
Switch off the ignition and then…
1. Press and hold the daytrip meter button situated to the right of the instrument cluster
2. Switch on the ignition
The display will begin a 10 second countdown.
3. Release the button when the countdown reaches to 0 (zero)
4. Turn off the key
5. Switch on the ignition and will see the service interval displayed at 30.000 km.
Find More Cool and Useful Products for Peugeot 206 HERE:
– Gear Knob and Gaiter for Peugeot 206: https://amzn.to/2XIGCx3
– Armrest for Peugeot 206: https://amzn.to/2RQft7x
– Gear Shifter Knob for Peugeot 206: https://amzn.to/3ewnLLF
– Remote Key Fob for Peugeot 206: https://amzn.to/34KNwmS
– Side Decal Sticker for Peugeot 206: https://amzn.to/2XNWJJI
– Exhaust Tailpipe Tube easy to instal for Peugeot 206: https://amzn.to/2KgwpQp
– Welcome Doormat Indoor Outdor Entrance with Peugeot 206 CC: https://amzn.to/3expv7u
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA by professional detailers for car enthusiasts and everyday drivers alike. These easy to use detailing products will give your vehicle the same high gloss shine and lasting top coat protection at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check out more useful tutorials for Peugeot: