In this next video tutorial we are going to show you how to remove an aftermarket car stereo Sony from you dashboard following just 4 simple steps.
– special tools (or something thin blade)
1. First, start with removing the front part of the radio
2. Grab and pull the trim panel
3. Use special tools or something thin (like a knife blade) to release the locks from the radio cage
4. Pull the radio out and disconnect the antenna and the cables.
To remove the mounting sleeve, you just have to use a flat and thin blade screwdriver and then pull it out.
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA by professional detailers for car enthusiasts and everyday drivers alike. These easy to use detailing products will give your vehicle the same high gloss shine and lasting top coat protection at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check out more VIDEO TUTORIALS!