In this next video tutorial we are going to show you how to remove an aftermarket car stereo Sony from you dashboard following just 4 simple steps.
– special tools (or something thin blade)
1. First, start with removing the front part of the radio
2. Grab and pull the trim panel
3. Use special tools or something thin (like a knife blade) to release the locks from the radio cage
4. Pull the radio out and disconnect the antenna and the cables.
To remove the mounting sleeve, you just have to use a flat and thin blade screwdriver and then pull it out.
Check out more VIDEO TUTORIALS!