Check out this video tutorial where you can learn how to remove / replace W Polo 6N2 Mk3 (1994-2002) door lock module / mechanism in just 10 simple steps.
– a Phillips screwdriver
– a flat blade screwdriver
– a trim tool
– a 10 mm socket
– a ratchet
– T30 Torx
1. Remove the handle cap from the door panel using a trim tool
2. Remove those two Phillips head screws
3. Remove the Phillips head screw using a short screwdriver
4. Unclip the door panel and lift it up to remove it from the door
Don’t forget to disconnect the cables.
5. Remove the door foam from the left side to have acces on the door lock module
6. Remove those three bolts from the door lock module using a T30 Torx
7. Remove the bolt from the door lock cylinder
8. Remove the door handle
9. Take that part out from the door
10. Remove the door lock mechanism and disconnect the cables and the blue hose.
Check more useful VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Polo 6N2!