Check out this video tutorial where you can learn how to remove / replace W Polo 6N2 Mk3 (1994-2002) door lock module / mechanism in just 10 simple steps.
– a Phillips screwdriver
– a flat blade screwdriver
– a trim tool
– a 10 mm socket
– a ratchet
– T30 Torx
1. Remove the handle cap from the door panel using a trim tool
2. Remove those two Phillips head screws
3. Remove the Phillips head screw using a short screwdriver
4. Unclip the door panel and lift it up to remove it from the door
Don’t forget to disconnect the cables.
5. Remove the door foam from the left side to have acces on the door lock module
6. Remove those three bolts from the door lock module using a T30 Torx
7. Remove the bolt from the door lock cylinder
8. Remove the door handle
9. Take that part out from the door
10. Remove the door lock mechanism and disconnect the cables and the blue hose.
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA by professional detailers for car enthusiasts and everyday drivers alike. These easy to use detailing products will give your vehicle the same high gloss shine and lasting top coat protection at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check more useful VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Polo 6N2!