Do you need to replace the battery on your 2008 – 2011 Ford Focus Mk2 but you don’t know where to start? This video tutorial shows you how to do it in just six simple steps!
See Cool and Useful Ford Focus Accessories at the best prices HERE: https://bit.ly/37sKwNe
– a 10 mm socket
– a ratchet
– a flat blade screwdriver
– a 10 mm wrench
Before you disconnect the battery, make sure you have the security code radio. If you don’t have a record of the radio code, you can use a memory saver devices
wich can maintain settings while the battery is disconnected.
The battery is located in the engine compartment on the left side of the car.
1. Lift the bonnet, release the clips and remove the plastic cover above the battery
2. Remove those two 10 mm nuts from the retaining clamp using a 10 mm socket and a ratchet
3. Release the battery terminals using a 10 mm socket and a 10 mm wrench
Take great care not to allow it to negative terminal to contact the vehicle body or any metal components
4. Unclip the cables from the front section of the battery box
5. Remove the front section of the battery box
6. Remove the battery and replace it with the new one.
HERE you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for Ford Focus: