In this video we will show you how to remove / replace the back seat of your VW Golf Mk4, Jetta, Bora Variant, Break in just 9 simple steps.
– a flat blade screwdrivre
– a Phillips screwdriver
First, we start removing the seat cushion
1. Remove the plastic caps using a thin blade screwdriver
2. Remove the bolts using a Phillips screwdriver
3. Remove the plastic covers
4. Take the bolts out using pliers
5. Remove the seat cushion
Then, we remove the back seat
6. Pull the plastic handle up to fold down the back seat
7. Use a flat blade screwdriver to push the retaining hook towards the rear of the car while lifting up on the back seat
8. Take the back seat out lifting it and pulling it off the mount
9. Do the same with the other part.
See also the other VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk4: