In this video tutorial you are going to see how to remove heater control unit (panel) on Mercedes-Benz / Dodge Sprinter in 5 simple steps.
– a ratchet
– a T20 Torx
– a trim tool
– a flat blade screwdriver
1. Remove the gear shift gaiter
2. Remove the screw using a T20 Torx
3. Remove the heater control unit frame using a trim tool
4. Remove those two T20 screws from the left and right side of the heater control unit
5. Remove the heater control unit and disconnect the cables and the harnesses from the back.