In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to change or replace the ashtray (cigarette lighter) bulb on VW Golf Mk4, Golf Mk5, Jetta, Passat in just 5 simple steps. This operation will take you about 5 minutes if you have the required tools.
– a thin flat blade screwdriver
Light bulb type: W1.2W 12V 1.2W
1. Pry off the black piece of plastic from the cigarette lighter
2. Use a thin bladed screwdriver to pry the black light housing from the red lighter assembly
3. Use the screwdriver to open the light housing
4. Replace the ashtray bulb with a new one
5. Assemble back all the pieces from the ashtray.
Hope that this video would help you!
See also the other VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk4: