In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to install a new battery box for VW Jetta, Golf Mk5, Mk6, Passat B6, Passat B7, Passat CC, Tiguan, Touran in just 6 simple steps.The price for this battery cover is around 22-24 euro.
– a 10 mm wrench or socket
1. Remove the battery cover and loose the negative and positive terminals (start with the negative terminal first)
2. Move the terminals ((start with negative terminal first) on the side and take the cover out from the battery
You don’t have to remove the battery to install the box!
3. Install the back piece first
4. Install the second piece from the box
5. Install the terminals back on the battery (start with the positive terminal)
6. Install the last piece from the battery cover.
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for Volkswagen Mk6 or Jetta: