In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to install Daytime Running Lights LED Headlights LED Dynamic Turning Lights 3D U Design Golf Mk7 Style on VW Golf Mk6, Jetta (2008 – 2013) in 11 steps. These Headlights are supposed to improve the design of your VW Golf Mk6 or Jetta (2008 – 2013) and also increase road security.
These headlights are suitable for:
Volkswagen Golf VI Mk6 6 or Jetta (2008-2013).
Not suitable for:
Volkswagen Golf VI (2008-2013) equipped with OEM Xenon.
Volkswagen Golf VII (2013-up).
Daytime Running Lights LED Headlights LED Dynamic Turning Lights
Projector Lens is for Low Beam and High Beam
Low Beam: H7 Halogen Bulb
High Beam: H7 Halogen Bulb
Turning Lights: LED Dynamic
Position and Daytime Running Lights LED
Compatible with electrical headlights adjustment system (motors included)
Plug And Play, no VCDS encoding or wiring adapting required.
One set of LED Headlights for left and right.
Product without E-mark/ABE/TUV.
– a T25 Torx or a flat blade screwdriver
– a T30 Torx
– a ratchet
1. Open the bonnet and remove those two bolts from the headlight using a T30 Torx
2. Remove the 4 bolts using a flat blade screwdriver or a T25 Torx
3. Pull from the upper side and then lift from the lower side of the grille to take it out
4. Remove those two screws using a T25 Torx
Steer the wheels to the right
5. Remove the 5 screws fromt inside the fender wheel using a T25 Torx
6. Remove the T25 bolts from the lower side
7. To remove the bumper, apply some pressure forward on the side and then slide it to the front
Don’t forget to disconnect the connectors from the fog lights (only if it’s necessary).
8. Remove those two bolts from the headlight using a T30 Torx
9. Disconnect the cables from the back
10. Remove the headlight
Remove also the left headlight
11. Install the new headlights in the same way you do with OEM headlights.
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for Volkswagen: